By: Suzann Sladcik Wilson
A relatively inexpensive and positive way to promote your business is to align with a charity. When choosing a charity for your business to contribute to, consider the following:
1. Go local. By giving locally, your name is given to members who live in the area and could turn into potential customers.
2. Give in unusual ways. Giving a piece of your work to be auctioned at an event, offering to teach a class to the recipients of the charity, or donating your time as a speaker, are all alternatives to writing a check.
3. Choose a charity you believe in. Consider the goals of the charity and if they fall in line with what you want your company to be known for.
4. Be choosy whom you give to. You can say no to those you may not feel comfortable with or may not have the means for.
5. Group sales. Team up with other businesses to have a fundraising event where a portion of the proceeds go to the charity. This is especially a good idea around major holidays where people can do one stop shopping and help a good cause.
Beadphoria proudly supports The Kalo Foundation. Click here to find out more about this charity.
If you have any questions about beading, or choosing a charity, feel free to contact me directly at 224-305-3321 or Suzann@Beadphoria.com . Always happy to share the joy of beading with you, Suzann Sladcik Wilson of http://www.Beadphoria.com .